Sunday, June 3, 2012

Teachers Write

I need a shot in the arm.  My writing has been besieged by a new job, storm chasing, occasional spotty worship of the old ones, and other excuses I can fling like a chimpanzee special.  Hopefully, Teachers Write is the shot in the arm I need.  Under my WIP page you can see I have a new project.  One that's been whispering ideas to me in the middle of the night, while my muse dropkicks me in the eye sockets as I try to sleep.  Although the lack of sleep leads to my crazier artistic side, people in my township don't understand a raving lunatic trying to recite poetry and play bad violin while the coyotes complain about the noise level.

Keep an eye on the WIP meter and see what happens.  Follow me on Twitter @WeatherViking and I'll try to post things other than storm information . . . but did you seriously see that picture I took last week . . . Awesome!












For more storm related stuff, check out www.ruminationofthunder.com.











3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, lol! I have been dealing with everything but writing these days and need a kick in the arse myself. I've been using writing prompts and making myself write short stories at the very least. Good luck! And awesome storm pic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, lol! I have been dealing with everything but writing these days and need a kick in the arse myself. I've been using writing prompts and making myself write short stories at the very least. Good luck! And awesome storm pic. :D
    thunder storms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Nanowrimo.org. It's coming soon. It's sheer insanity for the month of November, but has provided inspiration for butt in chair time. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete