- I am an ordained minister . . . the internet can be an evil thing, and I have performed eight marriages and no funerals.
- I’ve seen the gateway to Hell (Stull, KS) and been to Hell (somewhere off Grand Cayman Islands)
- I’ve been alone with a serial killer in my house . . . seriously
- I’m not really afraid of much (not after #3).
- I love bad corny jokes and used to tell them for hours.
- I went to school midlife for something I absolutely love, graduated,
and now can’t find a job in it.now I have a great job in it.
- I have about 6 ½ hours of tattoos on my back from two sessions. 1st 1.5 hours, 2nd 5 hours.
- I’ll drop just about anything I’m doing to go watch a storm. I think it’s a passion and a sickness. www.ruminationofthunder.com. I don't like the drought we're in.
- On the same month I had my book published, I found a gallery that wanted to show my photography, the show went on for two months. Since then done a couple of shows.
- I worked in the Ethanol fuel industry and miss it horribly. I miss being a chemist and playing in the lab.
- Two things in my book happened to me in real life.
- There is a pun that travels through the book that has to be explained to most people.
William Brian Johnson’s “Hell to Pay” from Hellfire Publishing is out in E-book and paper. Click the cover for the link.
The Ballad of Mercy Tyler is a free short story preceding the events in "Hell to Pay". Click the cover for the link.