Welcome Coffin Hoppers. As I bring this musty list back to life and think about 2013. There have been changes, some positive, some not so much. Odd that this is becoming my annual . . .
There is a favorite quote of mine from Richard Bach, "Remember where you came from, where you're going, and why you created the mess you got yourself into in the first place." I like to revisit this blog post from time to time to introduce myself to new people. If something here interests you, check out the blog. I might have talked about it more.
- I am an ordained minister . . . the internet can be an evil thing, and I have performed eight marriages and no funerals.
- I’ve seen the gateway to Hell (Stull, KS) and been to Hell (somewhere off Grand Cayman Islands)
- I’ve been alone with a serial killer in my house . . . seriously
- I’m not really afraid of much (not after #3).
- I love bad corny jokes and used to tell them for hours.
- I went to school midlife for something I absolutely love, graduated, and now can’t find a job in it. now I have a great job in it.
- I have about 6 ½ hours of tattoos on my back from two sessions. 1st 1.5 hours, 2nd 5 hours.
- I’ll drop just about anything I’m doing to go watch a storm. I think it’s a passion and a sickness. www.ruminationofthunder.com I've been published by the National Weather Service, NASA, Discovery News, and Yahoo UK.
- On the same month I had my book was originally published, I found a gallery that wanted to show my photography, the show went on for two months.
- I worked in the Ethanol fuel industry and miss it horribly. I miss being a chemist and playing in the lab.
- Two things in my book happened to me in real life.
- There is a pun that travels through the book that has to be explained to most people.
Read the prequel for free on Smashwords: