2012 is upon us and seriously this year couldn't get any stranger . . .
Of course it could. Walking though the newly opened Cabella's in Wichita, I found the following:
With kids in tow, begging for pretzels; I wondered how ready is Fort Johnson for the inevitable fall of mankind due to the walking dead? Now being an evil genius and all, I've dabbled here and there with questionable unethical scientific practices. Don't act like this is new news, and don't think I'm the only one. Sunspots are occurring with frighting speed, and there is no telling what North Korea is doing these days. The zombie epidemic could happen by next week.
So get prepared. The Centers for Disease Control released a Zombie Survival Kit http://www.bt.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
The CDC guidelines are good for any emergency. Zombies, Mecha-Godzilla, Legion of Doom . . .
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food (stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly)
- Medications (this includes prescription and non-prescription meds)
- Tools and Supplies (utility knife, duct tape, battery powered radio, etc.)
- Sanitation and Hygiene (household bleach, soap, towels, etc.)
- Clothing and Bedding (a change of clothes for each family member and blankets)
- Important documents (copies of your driver’s license, passport, and birth certificate to name a few)
- First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
Usually a three day supply is all you need, unless you want to really survive the new dystopian wasteland, then move in close proximity to an easily fortified Wal-Mart.
If a family member gets bit, isolate and quarantine. It will be just a matter of time before they too are wanting brains.
Keep safe, go mobile only if you have to, contact me if you need a God-King for your new society and remember body shots only slow them down.